Monday, April 20, 2009

Welcome Shawbully;)

I have invited my daughter to my blog. This is her opportunity to disagree with me publicly about what she sees on the blog. I mean after all she and her friends are the source of all my material. Occasionally I will use things from my own past since I was ... how can I say this, well since I was a much wilder kid then she is. I think I will even invite her friends, two of them have already starred in the blog. She will probably never participate (she's shy) but I thought I would extend the invitation. I think it will be interesting if she decides to argue with me, don't you? I don't fear conflict:)

1 comment:

  1. Good, Celia say what you have to say babe, cus your mom cant interrupt you on the computer!! HA HA HA, I love you cousin :-)

    ReplyDelete